Cyber Security, Cybersecurity analist
Bachelor (EQF 6), Master (EQF 7)
Due to turnover in the team, our client is looking for a freelance solution until the end of the year. You will participate in the activities of the security team of this organization.
- SOC experience (minimum 3 years). You will handle 2nd line incidents.
- Analyse threats/incidents and translate them to the organization. Many signals come in at this company, so it is important that the specialist can estimate the actual risk.
- Estimate vulnerabilities and take action on them.
- Creativity: it is important that you think out of the box and can handle quickly
- Work independently
- Strong communication skills
- Keep the overview in a stressful situation.
- Make phising analysis
- Functional management vulnerability scanning (Inside VM)
- Define use cases
- Threat Hunting
- Final start date: 01-07-2021
- End of contract: 31-12-2021
- Working from home is the norm
- Hours per week: preferably 38 hours. 4 days is possible
- Language: English / Dutch
- Resident: The Netherlands