EYE is on a mission to digitally protect small and medium sized companies in Europe. This initiative was ignited by ex-AIVD and MIVD employees and their dream to protect smaller companies from the ever-increasing threat of cybercrime. We started in 2020 and have since grown into a team of 20 passionate and talented experts with a shared hatred of (digital) injustice. Will you join our fight?
Your role at EYE
As a developer at EYE you're part of a small and growing team where we thrive on making quick and powerful decisions. There's plenty of room for your input and your critical view on our processes is greatly appreciated. We'll keep you busy fulfilling these tasks:
- Adding features to our product in the form of web applications written in Go;
- Automating security-related tasks and processes;
- Building systems that process and enrich large amounts of data using external and internal APIs;
- Supporting other developers by doing code reviews;
- Learning about and helping improve our internal processes;
- Thinking about and implementing cutting-edge standards in our development practices.
Who are we looking for?
- You have experience working as a software developer using Python or Go (or have experience with other languages and are willing to learn Python or Go);
- You have experience building web applications on your own;
- Experience with or an interest in cybersecurity is nice to have;
- You're able to quickly build proof of concepts and test your ideas in the wild;
- Experience with CI/CD, DevOps, AWS and microservice architecture is nice to have;
- You take pride in writing the best code you can write and like taking ownership of a project.
What we can offer you
- You'll become part of one of the quickest cybersecurity startups in Europe. We work hard but we play at least as hard.
- Foosball is a daily occurrence, made a little spicy by our slack-integrated leaderboard;
- We have our own in-office bar and have drinks there every Thursday (we even have our own cocktail!);
- You'll be working with some of the best-in-class cybersecurity experts;
- EYE will provide you with a top of the line MacBook Pro;
- Your (mental) health is important to us, so we're incredibly flexible with working from home and we don't do forced overtime;
- Your personal and professional development is top of mind here at EYE. We'll help you take classes and get certifications, and invite you to join on incident response cases.
Are you interested in joining our development team as our new software engineer? Contact us now!