Associate degree (EQF 5), Bachelor (EQF 6)
What are you going to do as Angular Developer Cybersecurity Suite?
aXite Security Tools has developed a suite to fully protect and manage critical technical installations in the most secured environment in critical infrastructure and airports to ensure system integrity and full compliance with security and cyber directives.
As a Developer Cybersecurity Suite Angular you will develop the security management console used by customers worldwide. Your main goal will be to extend a console, with associated reports, which is customer oriented and will give a thorough insight of the security level at the customers technical installations.
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL CLOSELY WORK TOGETHER WITH:
- the aXite customers worldwide
- your direct colleague data analyst
- your direct colleagues back-end and suite developers
As an Angular Developer Cybersecurity Suite you will work mainly at the user interface of the console, and also with the data of the back-end side of the application.
THE IDEAL ANGULAR DEVELOPER CYBERSECURITY SUITE
- Experienced working with SQL data
- Ability to translate customer requests into user friendly solutions
- Customer oriented
- Ambition to improve the functionality and customer orientation of the management console and create a cybersecure console application
- Is aware of security challenges in front-end and back-end development and aims to create a cyber secure solution
aXite Security Tools offers
- A competitive salary
- Working within the challenging and innovative world aviation / industrial security issues
You will work from Schiphol as well as from home.