Understand the world with Pandora Intelligence
Information is available in abundance, yet many organizations struggle to turn this information into actionable intelligence. That is why we, at Pandora Intelligence, are dedicated to helping our customers reveal the narrative in data. We designed a set of 12 Elementary Scenario Components (ESC12) enabling us to unveil the story hidden within any type and form of data. The application of those components is made possible through our software platform, making use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) to automate complex analytics tasks, reduce the need for manual work, and empower our customers to timely and efficiently make decisions.
We are an innovative and continuously growing startup with a passionate team of technologists who love solving problems. Constituted of a varied mix of skills, experience, and backgrounds, our teams are looking for new colleagues to extend our expertise and knowledge further.
Are you a team leader who enjoys participating in development efforts while providing guidance and expertise to the other team members? Do you enjoy building while nurturing your team’s confidence, creativity and efficiency, and creating an amazing place to work at? Then this is the role you were waiting for!
- Where: Leusderend Plaza in Leusden
- Experience: at least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Degree: at least a BSc or equivalent, preferably a MSc in a relevant field
What will you do as a Technical Lead?
The Technical Lead is mainly responsible for the good delivery of the technical projects run by the team it is part of. While participating in the team effort with hands-on development, the Technical Lead provides guidance and technical expertise to help the team deliver sprint goals as per the set expectations.
The Technical Lead can formulate technical recommendations and is overall the “feasibility expert” that translates the Product Owner’s requirements into technical architecture. Jointly with the Product Owner, the Technical Lead ensures that the team’s roadmap and sprint planning stays in tune and on time. In complex projects, the Tech lead can be requested to participate in customer requirement meetings jointly with consultants or the Product Owner.
Typical tasks of the Technical Lead are to:
- Identify the technical requirements and dependencies in order to fulfil (non-technical) specifications;
- Be able to support the team by safeguarding scope and focus during and post sprint delivery;
- Collaborate and consult with peers, to deliver the most realistic technical requirements for sprint management;
- Identifying risks and bottlenecks, and proposing workarounds to preserve project delivery and deliverables;
- Be able to think ahead and identify potential improvements to submit those to the Product Owner or Product Manager;
- Track ongoing projects and help identify the team’s strengths and weaknesses to drive training and learning;
- Support management by communicating challenges, failures, and successes, and help the team voice potential concerns;
- Keep track of the team’s efficiency, identify potential improvements and support management in building the most relevant processes;
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends, developments, and the newest tools to promote the use of those when applicable;
- Keep track of tasks and keep status updated in the relevant tooling (project management, DevOps pipeline, etc.);
- Hire, train and coach new members to support the team’s growth, synergy and efficiency;
- Support code QA and help the team safeguarding work standards.
What do we expect from a Technical Lead?
- At least a BSc or equivalent, preferably a MSc in relevant field;
- At least 3 years of experience in similar position;
- Proven track record in the above (reference from previous position);
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders;
- Problem solving mindset, ability to take initiative and attention to detail;
- Leadership skills and ability to influence without a hierarchical position;
- Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills;
- Strong knowledge of software architecture and coding best-practices;
- Ability to take ownership and support the team through all situations;
- Perfect verbal and written English, Dutch would be a great addition.
What can you expect from Pandora Intelligence?
In addition to a challenging role we also offer:
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company where you can help make the world safer;
- A flexible remote working policy, where the balance between a pleasant office space and working from home provides the comfort that suits you;
- A role in a company building strong impact solutions, with a drive for technology and innovation;
- A competitive salary, depending on your experience;
- A role within a multidisciplinary team where we consider well-being and personal development important;
- In addition to a dynamic working environment, we like to have fun and love to organize office drinks and other events.
Do you want to join us to help make the world safer? Get in touch!