Privacy, Cybersecurity Advisor, Technology, Privacy consultant
Master (EQF 7)
Learn how privacy is put into practice in large organizations. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As a Privacy Senior Consultant Technology you are part of the Cyber Risk team. You are interested in privacy issues regarding the collection and use of personal data, Privacy-by-Design, cross-border privacy issues (EU and international), biometrics, security of personal data (encryption, authorizations, policy), Privacy Enhancing Technologies, (de-)anonymization issues and various other privacy related topics.
This is how
- advising our clients on technical, organizational and legal challenges related to privacy;
- conducting privacy assessments, based on a predetermined framework of standards;
- advising on the protection of personal data in coordination with our colleagues from the Deloitte Cyber Security team;
- delve into the developments of the market and translate these into propositions;
- supporting project management;
- maintaining customer relationships.
You share your expertise with about 30 other colleagues in the Cyber Privacy team that is part of Deloitte Risk Advisory. Our team advises organisations on the processing of personal data in a responsible manner. At the same time, we advise them on the possibilities that this data offers their organization and how to take into account internal interests, legal requirements, and public opinion.
In this department, we find it important to continuously develop yourself. That's why we value innovation and personal development.
What we offer
- in addition to a competitive salary, a share in our profits;
- an overtime arrangement that allows you to receive compensation for overtime;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance;
- a development program that helps you keep growing;
- work from home office set-up allowance to make sure you have everything you need to work in an ergonomically-friendly manner;
- flexible working hours, you are in charge of your own agenda;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32 or 40-hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- the possibility to go on sabbatical for at least 2 months;
- a good mobility scheme: choice between a company car with a fuel pass for Europe or the Mobility+ option or a gross cash option with which you arrange all your own transport or a public transport annual subscription;
- an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a laptop with a 4G connection;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
You have a passion for privacy, technology and innovation. You are technical, analytical, independent, critical and result-oriented. For the role of Senior Consultant Privacy Technology, you also have:
- a university degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Studies, Business Information Management, Management of Technology, Security Management or other related discipline;
- experience in technology related fields, such as IT, apps, data science, gaming, IoT products, etc. E.g. you have had a part-time job in tech or you have specialized during your Minor or Master in a relevant field;
- an excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English;
- a customer-oriented attitude, a proactive approach, and are perfectly able to operate both independently and in a team;
- are pragmatic and are able to balance multiple simultaneous engagements;
- are capable of completing projects under time pressure and you have the ambition to develop yourself.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.