Cyber Security, Cybersecurity advisory, ICS Security
Associate degree (EQF 5), Bachelor (EQF 6)
Working in a team of ICS/SCADA consultants and both technically and procedurally assessing and advising our clients on improvements within the area of OT security. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As a Senior Engineer ICS and Security, you will be part of our growing team, all of whom share a passion for technical security challenges. You will work on a variety of technical assignments within the OT security domain. Examples are: advising on the implementation of technical security solutions for clients, performing OT security site assessments, responding on the OT incidents and performing OT security tests.
This is how
- discovering and building your ICS and SCADA personal interests, qualities and expertise;
- consulting assignments to enhance and improve the ICS security architecture;
- working in our team and adding value for technical projects at clients;
- advising clients on technical content that matches their situation and environment;
- operationally carrying out projects and ensuring high quality results;
- sharing ICS/SCADA cyber security related knowledge with your colleagues;
- facilitating internal and external trainings.
You share your expertise with about 60 other colleagues in the Cyber Security team that is part of Deloitte Risk Advisory. Our team focuses on securing the most valuable (digital) assets of an organization. Whether it's building a new, secure, web application, testing existing environments, or securing SCADA systems, our team can do it all.
In this department, we find it important to continuously develop yourself. That's why we value innovation and personal development.
What we offer
- in addition to a competitive salary, a share in our profits;
- an overtime arrangement that allows you to receive compensation for overtime;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance;
- a development program that helps you keep growing;
- work from home office set-up allowance to make sure you have everything you need to work in an ergonomically-friendly manner;
- flexible working hours, you are in charge of your own agenda;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32 or 40-hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- the possibility to go on sabbatical for at least 2 months;
- a good mobility scheme: choice between a company car with a fuel pass for Europe or the Mobility+ option or a gross cash option with which you arrange all your own transport or a public transport annual subscription;
- an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a laptop with a 4G connection;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
For the role of Senior Consultant ICS and Security, you also have:
- completed relevant higher vocational or university education;;
- at least 3 years of experience in ICS and SCADA security;
- interest in: - PLC’s, RTU’s, DCS’s, HMI’s; - Cyber Security; - Process models; - OT security; - Networking technology; - IDS, IPS; - Security standards and guidelines.
- an excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English;
- experience as a team player with ability to take charge of their area of expertise and coordinate with other teams and instances;
- the ambition to develop yourself.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.