digital identity management, Consulting
Bachelor (EQF 6), Master (EQF 7)
Inspiring an Cyber team to deliver unprecedented performance, and impressing your clients with knowledge and expertise. At Deloitte.
Make an impact that matters
As a Senior Consultant Identity and Access management (IAM) you will contribute to the growing team of Cyber Advisory professionals with a passion for Cyber Security. In this role your focus will be on the IAM domain, and you will be able to discuss with clients on issues surrounding IAM with regards to the client environment and propose actionable solutions for implementation in the organization.
This is how
- advising clients on IAM content and provide solutions that fit their environment and are in line with other cyber risk services;
- executing assignments on an operational level while maintaining the outstanding quality of work that is expected from Deloitte;
- defining or improving IAM vision & strategy, governance, processes and (functional) design at the client with regards to the industry environment;
- supporting the client in the selection and implementation of IAM solutions across the organization, both from a business and technical perspective;
- bringing your expertise to the project team;
- coaching project members on professional skills and industry knowledge;
- added value in proposals related to IAM.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with more than 200+ colleagues from our Cyber Risk department in Amsterdam. The Identity Cyber Team is located within Cyber Risk. Within this team there are 10 IAM experts who are part of a close and enthusiastic IAM community in the Netherlands of approximately 30 colleagues and more than 100 worldwide. IAM is a team with growth ambitions and we are looking for the right person with the right DNA to continue building together. Of course, Risk Advisory also has a major impact: see an example here.
Junior Manager Hanna Neeft describes our working atmosphere as follows:
“We treat one another in a very relaxed way, and everyone talks to everyone, whether you’re a Partner or a Trainee. Especially during our monthly drinks reception, our ski trips, or a barbecue.”
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, growth into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a time-for-time scheme for overtime;
- the opportunity to take a month of paid leave once annually;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
- at least 3 years of relevant work experience;
- knowledge of IAM products and protocols such as identification, authentication and authorization, on-premise/cloud-based;
- strong business acumen, with experience working in a commercial environment;
- a holistic understanding of security with a good overview of all aspects within security with regards to prevention, detection and response;
- cyber-related certifications such as CISSP and CISM are a plus;
- an excellent command of written and spoken English;
- a strong interpersonal skills and a professional attitude, including the ability to develop relationships with clients as well as peers from diverse backgrounds.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Senior Recruiter Lonneke Machielsen on +31 88 288 57 54.