Cyber Security, Ethical Hacking, Cyber Security Specialist
Bachelor (EQF 6), Doctorate/PhD (EQF 8), Master (EQF 7)
Is hacking something you do on a daily basis? Do you get energy from finding critical vulnerabilities in IT systems and keep searching until you have obtained root access?
DongIT is looking for experienced IT-security specialists / pentesters in the field of web applications, IT-infrastructures/networks, and Red Teaming. As Senior Pentester you will perform black box, grey box, white box and crystal box security researches on (custom) web applications, internal and external network infrastructures and IT systems of all kinds of clients. Sometimes you carry out Red Teaming, phishing, or social engineering assignments on location, where you use your skills to come up with out-of-the-box solutions to achieve the best results.
You can write and understand programming code and are aware of open standards and security guidelines. You are expected to be able to work independently and in a structured manner, to accurately document your findings and to properly substantiate reports to the client.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years relevant working experience.
- Completed (technical) University study (BSc/MSc/PhD).
- Knowledge of popular (web) platforms/frameworks.
- Passion for information security (hackers mindset).
- Good communication skills in both word and writing.
- Experience with IT security; preferably in enterprises.
- Experience in conducting (security) code reviews.
- Experience with web- or software development.
- Experience with pentesting or (ethical) hacking.
- Knowledge of network security and/or IT infrastructures.
- In possession of an OSCP, CISA, or CISSP certification.
What characteristics do you need?
- You are someone who is or wants to be the best in what he/she likes to do.
- You are energetic and motivated.
- You are creative and able to think out-of-the-box.
- You work in a structured manner and are able to accurately report your findings.
What do we offer?
- Market-based salary, dependent on experience and education level.
- High-end laptop.
- Possibility to carry out complex and challenging security researches for large reputable clients.
- Personal development, you gain a lot of new knowledge and skills, build up a track record and get the opportunity to follow courses and trainings.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work regularly from home.
- Space for own initiative and input.
- Travel compensation or an NS travel card.
- Pension scheme.
- Comfortable and informal workplace in the center of Leiden, within walking distance of Central Station.
- Indoor restaurant where you can eat daily with delicious sandwiches and varying dishes.
- Fun and experienced colleagues to spar along and work together on challenging assignments.