cybersecurity, ICS Security
Bachelor (EQF 6)
Leading a team of ICS/SCADA security consultants and both technically and procedurally assessing and advising our clients on improvements within the area of OT security. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As (Senior) Manager ICS Security, you will work in an innovative team of enthusiastic Cyber professionals, eager to learn about the newest ICS vulnerabilities, and the best possible solutions to protect our clients’ industrial systems. You will contribute to this growing team of cyber professionals, and collaborate with them to help our clients protecting their transportation systems, power grids and other (critical) infrastructures.
This is how
- directing team members in terms of content and professional skills;
- delivering end-to-end project management of ICS related projects;
- performing a Quality Assurance role on project deliverables and providing a high quality result;
- monitoring the financials of projects you manage;
- advising customers and proposing technical solutions which both fit within the customer environment;
- managing relations with the market, suppliers and ICS/SCADA/Product security expert groups;
- adding value to commercial processes and expanding the network of senior stakeholders at our clients.
You share your expertise with about 60 other colleagues in the Cyber Security team that is part of Deloitte Risk Advisory. Our team focuses on securing the most valuable (digital) assets of an organization. Whether it's building a new, secure, web application, testing existing environments, or securing SCADA systems, our team can do it all. In this department, we find it important to continuously develop yourself. That's why we value innovation and personal development.
What we offer
- in addition to a competitive salary, a share in our profits;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance;
- a development program that helps you keep growing;
- work from home office set-up allowance to make sure you have everything you need to work in an ergonomically-friendly manner;
- flexible working hours, you are in charge of your own agenda;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32 or 40-hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- the possibility to go on sabbatical for at least 2 months;
- a good mobility scheme: choice between a company car with a fuel pass for Europe or the Mobility+ option or a gross cash option with which you arrange all your own transport or a public transport annual subscription;
- an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a laptop with a 4G connection;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
When it comes to the technicalities of the job, you're ready for anything. At the same time, you're able to inspire and motivate the team to deliver excellent results. You have the courage to try out new things and to keep learning, even if there are setbacks along the way. For the role of (Senior) Manager ICS Security, you also have:
- at least 6 years of relevant work experience;
- knowledge of ICS components and processes, such as SCADA, EMS, DCS, HMI and PLC;
- knowledge of device security (OWASP IoT top10);
- extensive experience in conducting and managing ICS security projects;
- an excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English.
- a holistic understanding of security, good overview of all aspects within security (prevention, detection and response) and relevant certifications (such as such GICSP, GRID, ISA/IEC-62443, CISSP, CISM) are value added;
- experience in working in a commercial environment is a plus.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.