1. Evaluate and develop the energy storage solutions under different application scenarios, make energy storage market insights, analyse business models.
2. Deeply participate in global key utility energy storage project solution design, make dialoge with high level technical customer, and support the success of business development.
3. Participate in industry exhibitions, technical communications and other releted events to grasp industry trends and showcase Huawei's professional capabilities.
4. Familiar with mainstream energy storage technology solutions, understanding customer pain points and guiding future product planning and design.
1、Bachelor degree or above, majoring in electrical automation, electrochemistry and other related majors.
2、Fluent in English, with a third language advantage is preferred.
3、Skilled in using Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other office software.
4、Good communication and collaboration skills, adapt to international working environment.
1. More than five years working experience in energy storage industry.
2. Familiar with the different application features of energy storage in different application scenarios, especially the business models and technical solutions in the PV+ESS scenario.
3. Familiar with energy storage project design codes, able to design energy storage solutions, familiar with the core components of energy storage, such as batteries, PCS, EMS, etc.
4. Familiar with the main architectures of utility-scale energy storage systems and off-grid systems, as well as the advantages and disadvantages of different solutions.