Work on a variety of different technical assignments within the security domain. At Deloitte.
As an experienced security engineer, you are tasked to design and implement tailored solutions that are robust, secure and scalable. Together with our engineering team, you are working on various assignments that enable our clients to move forward while using modern technologies and concepts, such as cloud and infrastructure as code. As an experienced engineer, you’ll also be actively coaching and training your peers, enabling them to grow and learn.
At Deloitte, the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 staff in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You share your expertise with 200 colleagues of our Cyber Risk team in Netherlands (Amsterdam/ The Hague) In this department, innovation and personal development are very important. Of course, Risk Advisory also has a major impact: see an example here.
Senior Manager Dina Hadziosmanovic describes our working atmosphere as follows:
“We treat one another in a very relaxed way, and everyone talks to everyone, whether you’re a Partner or a Trainee. Especially during our yearly offsite, our ‘virtual’ bi-weekly drinks and other events".
• in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
• a development program that helps you keep developing;
• flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
• 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
• a 40-hour working week;
• a time-for-time scheme for overtime;
• the opportunity to take a month of paid leave once annually; • a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
• a laptop and an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
• a good pension scheme;
• an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
• an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
For the of Experienced Security role at Deloitte, you also have:
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Senior Recruiter Lonneke Machielsen on +31 88 288 57 54.