As an experienced Site Supervisor Datacenters, you are ready for the next step in your career. Your new job – challenging and future-oriented. The world is your office – and our challenges are more stimulating than any regular desk job.
“We make real what matters”
Taco Dekker is looking for an additional Site Supervisor Datacenters, who fits in his team within Smart Infrastructure. Personal growth, ownership and an open mind are the most important values for him. Taco has more than ten years of experience within Smart Infrastructure and still learns something new every day and likes to share this with his colleagues!
As Site Supervisor Datacenters you will work within the Customer Service department, part of Siemens Smart Infrastructure. Customer Service takes care of all service activities for projects in the field of low and medium voltage electricity distribution, the smart grid and energy automation systems. In this role you will be dedicated working for our international datacenter projects.
In your job as an Site Supervisor Datacenters you have 7 colleagues. Like for instance Richard, Erik and Clancy as Site Supervisors. Furthermore, customers, engineers, subcontractors and project managers are your daily contacts.
What are the responsibilities of this job?
- Ensures adherence to defined guidelines, processes and procedures, for all site operations assigned.
- Oversees completion of site administration according to performance standards agreed (on schedule, at requisite quality level, on-budget).
- Represents the site in all decision-making committees of the project (towards own management, customer and team).
- Coordinates contractors before and during execution of work.
- Assesses risks/opportunities at the construction site (e.g. economic, organizational or contractual risks, acceptance criteria, change request procedures).
- Monitors compliance to standards, regulations, laws, quality and EHS guidelines.
- Leads qualified employees in one functional team.
- A higher-education qualification in electrical engineering
- An convincing record of professional experience in this field
- Experience working on projects is a plus
- Ideally you have already been able to gain some intercultural experience
- You like to work on projects abroad for a longer time
- Business-fluent language skills in English (Dutch language would be great!)
- Drivers licence.
We offer a full-time job in an informal and professional working environment with plenty of room to develop yourself. You work in a department that is growing very fast, that operates autonomously and realizes projects from design phase to completion. More specific:
- A good salary plus 13th month benefit
- 40 days of leave per year
- Health budget, a buddy and Share Matching Program
- Technical trainings and development opportunities
- Great projects, no-nonsense culture, dynamic environment
- You work for a stable company with a strong brand.
"We don’t need superheroes, but super minds”
Don’t wait any longer, just click on the Apply button.
If you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruiter, please get in contact with
Marianne van Ruyven, mobile: +31 6 10 20 43 60.
Screening and an online assessment are part of the application process.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer.
Please don’t use this vacancy for acquisition purposes.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Nederland N.V.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time