cybersecurity, Identity Management, Cybersecurity advisory
Bachelor (EQF 6)
Inspiring an Cyber team to deliver unprecedented performance, and impressing your clients with knowledge and expertise. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As a Senior Consultant Identity and Access management (IAM) you will contribute to the growing team of Cyber Advisory professionals with a passion for Cyber Security. In this role your focus will be on the IAM domain, and you will be able to discuss with clients on issues surrounding IAM with regards to the client environment and propose actionable solutions for implementation in the organization.
This is how
- advising clients on IAM content and provide solutions that fit their environment and are in line with other cyber risk services;
- executing assignments on an operational level while maintaining the outstanding quality of work that is expected from Deloitte;
- defining or improving IAM vision & strategy, governance, processes and (functional) design at the client with regards to the industry environment;
- supporting the client in the selection and implementation of IAM solutions across the organization, both from a business and technical perspective;
- bringing your expertise to the project team;
- coaching project members on professional skills and industry knowledge;
- added value in proposals related to IAM.
You share your expertise with about 10 other colleagues in the fast-growing Cyber Identity team that is part of Deloitte Risk Advisory. Our team delivers assessments, creates roadmaps and delivers technology transformations that support our customers' digital business. Our solutions enable our customers and their customers to embrace the capabilities of the cloud while managing the risks of technical lag in the field of outdated technology. The team is characterized by many different backgrounds and many different types of personalities. The emphasis within each of these teams is on just being yourself and learning each other's strengths through constructive feedback.
What we offer
- in addition to a competitive salary, a share in our profits;
- an overtime arrangement that allows you to receive compensation for overtime;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance;
- a development program that helps you keep growing;
- work from home office set-up allowance to make sure you have everything you need to work in an ergonomically-friendly manner;
- flexible working hours, you are in charge of your own agenda;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32 or 40-hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once annually;
- the possibility to go on sabbatical for at least 2 months;
- a good mobility scheme: choice between a company car with a fuel pass for Europe or the Mobility+ option or a gross cash option with which you arrange all your own transport or a public transport annual subscription;
- an iPhone, which is also for personal use;
- a laptop with a 4G connection;
- a good pension scheme;
- an opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- an opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme.
What you offer
- at least 3 years of relevant work experience;
- knowledge of IAM products and protocols such as identification, authentication and authorization, on-premise/cloud-based;
- strong business acumen, with experience working in a commercial environment;
- a holistic understanding of security with a good overview of all aspects within security with regards to prevention, detection and response;
- cyber-related certifications such as CISSP and CISM are a plus;
- an excellent command of written and spoken English;
- a strong interpersonal skills and a professional attitude, including the ability to develop relationships with clients as well as peers from diverse backgrounds.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.