Education Type:Edu type:
Master (EQF 7)
In today’s digital society no company can survive without decent Information Management. In this Master’s program you will learn how to strategically apply IT to fundamentally change an enterprise and enable a company to achieve its strategic, tactical, and operational goals.
Program and courses
Become fully prepared for an international career at the intersection of IT, Business and Management. Help organizations digitize, optimize, and manage these changes to achieve their business potential.
- Benefit from the latest knowledge in the field of Information Technology. Our lecturers belong to the forefront of international research.
- Strong links with the business world. The content of the program is established in consultation with leading companies, consisting of practice oriented cases, assignments and guest speakers on a regular basis. You'll also have the opportunity to do an internship as common basis for your Master's thesis.
- Innovative teaching. Work, for example, on a current real-world problem and apply your knowledge from multiple courses during a newly developed boot camp teaching method. More on Innovation in education at Tilburg University.
In the first semester of the regular program, you can also apply for the following advanced programs
- The Extended Master's Program, which adds a half year traineeship to the regular Master's program.
- The QTEM network program, which adds an additional year to the program which you will spend at a QTEM partner university and corporate partner.
- a new European collaboration program on 'digital transformation': ENGAGE. You will have the opportunity to follow one or more online courses in this program. You will learn about the latest developments in an inspiring international class atmosphere and gain extracurricular certificates.
Within Information Management, you can also choose two exceptional, related masters:
- Double Degree Information Technology for Enterprise Management (ITEM). Obtain two master's degrees in 1.5 years: you will study at the University of Turku in Finland and at Tilburg University. The program facilitates an internship in international business and extra attention is paid to change management.
- Multiple Degree International Master in Management of IT (IMMIT). Obtain three master’s degrees from three major universities in two years: AIX-Marseille University, France, University of Turku, Finland and Tilburg University. The program facilitates an internship in an internationally operating company.
Typical courses are:
- Business Process Integration
- IT Governance and Strategic Sourcing
- Digital Transformation and Innovation
- Enterprise Architecture as a Business Strategy