Our personal style of teaching gives you the opportunity to work closely with leading researchers and excellent teachers in interactive, small seminars. Professors are easily approachable to discuss your study subjects.
When you decide to come to Radboud, you will be studying at the fastest rising Dutch university in the international university rankings. Moreover, the 2010 Nobel Prize in Physics was awarded to a professor and PhD student connected to Radboud University. Enrolling at a truly excellent institution, you will be guaranteed to be offered high-quality, research-based programmes.
1. International recognition You will be studying at the fastest rising Dutch university in the international university rankings. Moreover, the 2010 Nobel Prize in Physics was awarded to a professor connected to Radboud University. You will be studying at a truly excellent institution, which was recently named as the best comprehensive university in the Netherlands.
2. Personal approach Our personal style of teaching offers you plenty of opportunity to work closely with leading researchers and excellent teachers in interactive, small seminars, ensuring a high-quality Bachelor's or Master's degree. Teachers and professors are easily approachable to discuss your study subjects.
3. Extensive freedom of choice You decide which specialisation and subject choice is most appropriate for you. We offer you a great deal of choice and in many cases, you can put together your own made-to-measure programme based on your own interests. This has resulted in stimulating research and interesting study choices.
4. Excellent services Radboud strives for the highest quality, also with its services. This has even been acknowledged by the European Commission, who recently stated that Radboud University has ‘an impressive range of activities for outgoing and incoming students and a high sense of concern for quality'.
5. Valuable diploma After successful completion of the programme, you will be awarded a Bachelor's or Master's degree from an outstanding university and you will have gained critical skills and an insight into research and practice within your own subject area.
6. Build a valuable network By studying at Radboud University, you ensure yourself of the opportunity to build a powerful professional network of valuable contacts. Naturally, you become part of our alumni network to stay closely connected to your fellow classmates and professors.
7. Career prospects As a student, you will benefit from the presence of numerous Dutch and international companies and institutions, such as NXP and the Radboud Medical Center. After graduation, you will have a strong, clearly identifiable professional profile for the job market, increasing your chances of finding employment.
8. Historically and culturally rich city Studying in Nijmegen means living in the oldest city of the Netherlands, where you can find Roman ruins and modern architecture side by side.
9. Greenest campus in the Netherlands The Radboud campus in Nijmegen is considered to be the greenest and most beautiful in the Netherlands. Also, it is one of the very few study locations in the Netherlands where you can live on campus.
10. Prime location You can take advantage of the favourable location of Nijmegen. Major cities in the Netherlands are just a train ride away and via Düsseldorf Weeze Airport (Ryanair), only 40 minutes away by bus, you are well connected to the rest of Europe.